- One or more glass door panels move horizontally along upper and lower tracks
- Panels up to 4′ x 10′ or 5′ x 8′ (expansions of up to 40’)
- By-pass or pocket door configurations – Customizable with multiple tracks for 1 to 8 panels
- Dual-point locking mechanism – Provides added security by restricting panels from being lifted off the tracks
- Heavy-duty tandem rollers for easy fingertip operation
- Standard glass options – Laminated Insulating Glass (impact-resistant)
- Hinged frame surrounds a glass pane extending almost the full height of the door
- Traditional panel joinery – The aesthetics and charm of a traditional wood door without the maintenance
- Multi-point locking system – Creates built-in anti-lift device for enhanced strength and security
- Stainless steel hinges – Corrosion resistant and provide smooth door operation
- Optional sidelites available – Fills large openings and provides additional light
- Make a statement with one of our stunning decorative glass designs, which are all available in low-e. That has a direct benefit on your home’s energy efficiency by reducing heat flow and air leakage.
- impact-rated doors and glass that meet high-wind and coastal region codes.
- Every door is prehung in a high-performance frame that’s engineered with advanced composite materials that, unlike pine, resist damage from rot and weather. Plus, our engineered sills block out air and water.